Remove Copyright Infringement & Pirated Content
Learn more about the Copyright Protected and Pirated Content we remove.
What is Copyright?
The term “copyright” has been used to refer to the protection afforded to the original author or owner of works such as printed, published, performed, filmed, or recorded literary, artistic, or musical material. Examples of copyright-protected content include:
- A businesses logo;
- An authors book;
- A recorded song; or
- A movie such as Titanic, King Kong or Star Wars.
What is Piracy?
The term “piracy” has been used to refer to the unauthorised copying, distribution and selling of works in copyright. Examples of pirated content include:
- Photos; and
- 8.8% of data transferred using P2P networks is copyrighted;
- 22% of all global Internet bandwidth is used for Online Piracy;
- 95% of music downloaded online is illegal;
- $12.5 billion in economic losses each year due to Piracy in the music industry; and
- Websites hosting pirated content receive more than 146 Million visitors per day.
While the internet is large and comprised of over 1 BILLION individual websites, we frequently treat the following sites:
- Ripoff Report;
- She’s a Home Wrecker;
- Cheaterland.com; and dozens of other platforms.
As of 2019, our team at Internet Removals has removed over 55,421 URLs from the internet. A high percentage of these 55,421 URLs has been from removing content that infringes on our client’s Intellectual Property rights, such as their copyright.
As the pioneers of the content removal industry, we provide a specialised service whereby we lodge and manage applications for the removal of content to offending search engines, website administrators and web hosts.
During our 6+ years, we are yet to find a problem that we don’t believe our solution applies to.
Questions to Ask
When engaging a company, we recommend that you ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in this business?
- How many clients have you serviced?
- How many URL's have you verifiably removed?
- How many client testimonials do you have (and can provide)?
- Can you provide a redacted email from a search engine confirming you have successfully removed content before?
If you would like to find out more, please contact our team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 977 443 2018.
Get help now!
Latest Success Stories
See a selection of our recent or landmark successes below.
Real Estate Agency #1
Website & Google Reviews eliminated!
Home Builder #1
24 Hour Google Review Success!