Remove Online Reviews
Learn more about the Online Reviews we remove.
What are Online Reviews?
Online Reviews are published by consumers and relate to their experience with a specific product or service. Consumers can publish a review on a variety of different sites, however most display an aggregated star rating or score and a recommendation as to whether the business should or
Some common facts about Online Reviews:
- 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business;
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations; and
- 86% of people will hesitate to purchase from a business that has negative online reviews.
Review platforms are designed as a feedback tool to help businesses better deliver their products and services to consumers. The platforms are designed to help businesses know where they excel and where they are falling short.
Unfortunately, these platforms are easy to fool and require very little verification for a user to leave reviews. In many instances, defamatory or misleading reviews are published by:
- Ex-business partners;
- Ex-wives / ex-husbands;
- Disgruntled staff / ex-staff;
- Competitors; or
- Aggravated customers.
These reviews are rarely fact-checked and are displayed for any potential customer to read (and believe).
As at May 2018, our team at Internet Removals has removed over 55,421 URLs from the internet. A high percentage of these 55,421 URLs have been successfully removed business reviews.
As the pioneers of the content removal industry, we provide a specialised service whereby we lodge and manage applications for the removal of content to offending search engines and platforms.
During our 6+ years, we are yet to find a problem that we don’t believe our solution applies to.
Questions to Ask
When engaging a company, we recommend that you ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in this business?
- How many clients have you serviced?
- How many URL's have you verifiably removed?
- How many client testimonials do you have (and can provide)?
- Can you provide a redacted email from a search engine confirming you have successfully removed content before?
If you would like to find out more, please contact our team via email on email@example.com or call +63 977 443 2018.
Get help now!
Latest Success Stories
See a selection of our recent or landmark successes below.
Real Estate Agency #1
Website & Google Reviews eliminated!
Home Builder #1
24 Hour Google Review Success!