Remove Search Results
Learn more about the Search Results we remove.
What are Search Results?
Search results refer to the list created by search engines in response to a query. Search results can be broken down as follows:
- Natural search results (usually on the left-hand side of search engine’s results page) and
; Sponsored search results (usually on the top and right-hand side of a search engine’s results page). Here you will see websites that have placed PAID ads withinthe search engine.
Some common facts about search results and the content found within:
- The average Google Search session is just under 1 minute. This means that within 1 minute the average user has already made up their mind and left the search query;
- Up to 72% of people will make a decision to avoid you
uponfinding negative content online; and
- 88% of consumers trust online content as much as a personal recommendation.
As the pioneers of the content removal industry, we provide a specialised service whereby we lodge and manage applications for the removal of content to offending search engines.
During our 6+ years, we are yet to find a problem that we don’t believe our solution applies to.
Questions to Ask
When engaging a company, we recommend that you ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in this business?
- How many clients have you serviced?
- How many URL's have you verifiably removed?
- How many client testimonials do you have (and can provide)?
- Can you provide a redacted email from a search engine confirming you have successfully removed content before?
If you would like to find out more, please contact our team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 977 443 2018.
Get help now!
Latest Success Stories
See a selection of our recent or landmark successes below.
Real Estate Agency #1
Website & Google Reviews eliminated!
Home Builder #1
24 Hour Google Review Success!