Learn more about the Social Media content we remove.
What is Social Media Content?
Social Media content can relate to a variety of different problems. Some examples include Facebook pages, groups, reviews and accounts, LinkedIn pages, Instagram accounts and posts, Pinterest pages and pins, YouTube videos and comments and maybe even a Myspace post or two.
Social Media content is essentially any content published on any social media platform around the world.
As of 2019, our team at Internet Removals has removed over 55,421 URLs from the internet. A high percentage of these 55,421 URLs have been removed from various Social Media Platforms, including those listed above.
During our 6+ years, we are yet to find a problem that we don’t believe our solution applies to.
Questions to Ask
When engaging a company, we recommend that you ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in this business?
- How many clients have you serviced?
- How many URL's have you verifiably removed?
- How many client testimonials do you have (and can provide)?
- Can you provide a redacted email from a search engine confirming you have successfully removed content before?
If you would like to find out more, please contact our team via email on email@example.com or call +63 977 443 2018.
Get help now!
Latest Success Stories
See a selection of our recent or landmark successes below.