Content Monitoring & Alerts
Our highly sophisticated content monitoring system.
Why & What is Content Monitoring?
The internet is a big place and for most, there isn’t enough time in the day to keep up with what is said online.
At Internet Removals, we understand that both private citizens and corporate clients want to know what is being said about them online, where it has been said and by who. Unfortunately, this is a resource intensive process when done manually and even with help from tools like Google Alerts, you really can’t get the full picture.
Thankfully, Internet Removals has developed a highly accurate and sophisticated content monitoring system that identifies and alerts clients to digital mentions as and when they occur.
Our system caters to all, be it a private citizen concerned about their image, an influencer, celebrity or sporting star, a small business or a large multi national.
Some commonly detected content on our content monitoring and alerts platform are concerning:
- Google Reviews;
- Facebook Reviews;
- Newly indexed content within search engine results; and
- Newly created forum posts.
Questions to Ask
When engaging a company, we recommend that you ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in this business?
- How many clients have you serviced?
- How many URL’s have you verifiably removed?
- How many client testimonials do you have (and can provide)?
- Can you provide a redacted email from a search engine confirming you have successfully removed content before?
If you would like to find out more, please contact our team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 046 5399.
Get your free Reputation Audit Report!
Latest Success Stories
See a selection of our recent or landmark successes below.